ITU has been providing Arc Flash Analysis to clients for over a decade, Our “No – Frills” easy and simple approach will get you into compliance fast!
Call ITU today to see how easy it is to get into compliance with these Arc Flash Regulations… 800-381-4389
Do you know if your facility is in compliance with OSHA and NFPA 70E? Answer these 7 quick questions to find out.
If you are a business owner, safety manager, or maintenance worker whom is responsible for the safety of employees or co-workers then you need to ask yourself these seven OSHA and NFPA 70E Compliance questions.
1. Are you aware that OSHA uses the National Fire Protection Agency’s NFPA 70E Standard for enforcing electrical safety in the workplace?
2. Do you have a copy of the NFPA 70E Standard?
3. If someone were injured in your facility due to an arc flash would you know what happened to them?
4. Did you know that there are required preventative steps that an employer must take to reduce the risk of arc flash hazards?
5. Are there Arc Flash Warning labels on the electrical panels in your facility? If you answered “Yes” then do they look like this?
6. Do you have PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) available for your maintenance workers that looks like this?
7. Should an OSHA inspector come knocking are you confident in answering the door now that you have answered “No” to most of these questions?
Electrical hazards cause more than 300 deaths and 4,000 injuries in the workplace each year. If OSHA finds that you have not taken the mandated steps to prevent an incident from occuring then you will be held liable.
So… Are you In Compliance or are you In Trouble?
We at ITU value your privacy. Any information you provide is for our data collection purposes only. In NO WAY will your information be shared, re-distributed, or marketed outside of ITU Corporation. If you have concerns about providing us information via the internet and would still like to submit your answers give us a call toll free at: 1-800-381-4389. Thank you!